Medals are rewarded for various achievements. Players can choose a medal on their profile page to display next to their avatar so that their friends may see their achievement.
Each achievement has three levels. Completing the first level awards the normal medal. Completing the second upgrades the normal medal to the gold medal, and completing the third level upgrades it to the platinum medal. The platinum medal is special in that it displays a number which indicates that the player is the n-th person in the world to obtain that medal.
|Medal Type||Requirements||Normal / Sparkly||Gold / Dazzling||Platinum / Brilliant|
|Stage Mode High Score||
|Stage Mode Total Score||
Medals rewarded for completing the following in each world in Stage Mode:
- Normal / Sparkly - Clear all stages in that world
- Gold / Dazzling - Clear all stages with 3 stars in that world
- Platinum / Brilliant - Clear the special stage in that world
|World||Normal / Sparkly||Gold / Dazzling||Platinum / Brilliant|
Medals rewarded for completing the following during the Clinic Event:
- Normal / Sparkly - Clear the first stage of the clinic event
- Gold / Dazzling - Clear the second stage of the clinic event
- Platinum / Brilliant - Clear all three stages of the clinic event
|Season||Normal / Sparkly||Gold / Dazzling||Platinum / Brilliant|
|Medal Type||Normal / Sparkly||Gold / Dazzling||Platinum / Brilliant|
Details about medals rewarded during a Galaxy Event and a Boo Clinic Event are unknown since these events seem canceled.