From Dr. Mario World
One aspect of Dr. Mario World is the ability to add friends. Adding friends comes with several benefits:
- Send Hearts
- Send each of your friends one heart per day. Days reset at 11 PM PST.
- Accepting a heart from a friend will automatically send one back.
- Hearts received from friends will be stored in the doc box with an expiration of three days.
- You can receive up to 10 hearts from friends per day.
- You cannot accept hearts from your doc box (from friends) if you already have five hearts.
- Ask for Hearts
- You can ask each of your friends added through social media for one heart per day.
- You can also send a message to friends when you ask for hearts.
- Ranks and Player Icons on the Map
- Your friends will appear in the versus mode rankings.
- You can also see friend progress in Stage Mode and where they are on the World Map.
- Friend Battles (Versus Mode)
- Battle against friends logged in at the same time you are.
- Friend Battles do not give rewards or battle points.