Assistants

From Dr. Mario World
Jump to: navigation, search

Assistants are characters that the player equip along with Doctors to help them through various effects during gameplay.

Skills[<span class="glyphicon glyphicon-pencil"></span> ]

Like Doctors, each assistant has two skills, one for Stage Mode and one for Versus Mode. However, these skills are passive, with most having chances to activate during specific situations. As such, they don't have skill meters.

When a player obtains an assistant for the first time, they start at level 1. As the player obtains more duplicates of that assistant, the assistant's skill level will increase up to a max of 5. Higher levels increases the effects of the skill.

  • It requires 1, 3, 9, and 16 duplicates, respectively, to reach the next level, which means it requires 29 duplicates in total to bring an assistant to max level.

List of Assistants[<span class="glyphicon glyphicon-pencil"></span> ]

Name Stage Mode Skill Versus Mode Skill
Grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance an exploder will appear on stage start. Grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance an exploder will appear on stage start.
Fills skill meter 30%/40%/50%/60%/70% more when four or more viruses are eliminated at the same time. If targeted by opponent's skill, grants 30%/35%/40%/45%/50% chance of canceling skill effects.
Grants 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% chance of easier skill meter increase. If you send viruses to your opponent, grants 10%/15%/20%/25%/30% chance of sending an extra row.
Grants 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% chance initial capsules (2) will be matching-color. Grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance initial capsules (4) will be matching-color.
Increases score by 400/800/1200/1600/2000 points. If opponent uses a skill, grants 4%/8%/12%/16%/20% chance skill meter fills instantly.
Grants 5%/10%/15%/20%/25% chance of extra capsules (3) when the number of capsules remaining reaches 3. Grants 50%/60%/70%/80%/90% chance of half-full skill meter on stage start.
Increases score by 15%/30%/45%/60%/75% when four or more viruses are eliminated at the same time. If only three rows remain, grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance to clear lowest rows (1).
Grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance an exploder will appear on stage start. If an object has reached the 2nd row from the bottom line, grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance lowest row will be eliminated. (Once only.)
Increases base score by 50/70/100/150/200 points for every light-blue virus eliminated. Grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance a shell will appear on stage start.
Fills skill meter 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% more when yellow viruses are eliminated. Increases speed both your and your opponent's skill meters fill by 20%/25%/30%/35%/40%.
Grants 4%/8%/12%/16%/20% chance of full skill meter on stage start. Grants 20%/30%/40%/50%/60% chance of full skill meter on stage start.
Grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance a shell will appear on stage start. Grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance a shell will appear on stage start.
Grants 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% chance rainbow meter sections (3) will be filled on stage start. Grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance an exploder will appear on stage start.
Grants 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% chance viruses (1) will be eliminated on stage start. Grants 100% chance your attacks will be 5%/6%/7%/8%/10% faster.
Grants 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% chance rainbow meter sections (3) will be filled on stage start. Increases chance to defend by 2%/4%/6%/8%/10%.
Grants 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% chance of extra capsules (1) on stage start. Increases number of cleared pieces required to fill both your and your opponent's attack meters by 10%/20%/30%/40%/50%.
Increases base score by 50/70/100/150/200 points for every blue virus eliminated. If all viruses in your stage are eliminated, grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance an exploder will appear.
Grants 5%/10%/15%/20%/25% chance of extra capsules (3) when all capsules have been used. When next capsule appears, grants 10%/12%/14%/16%/18% chance it will be a rainbow capsule.
Increases base score by 50/70/100/150/200 points for every red virus eliminated. Increases speed both your and your opponent's attack meters fill by 10%/20%/30%/40%/50%.
Grants 5%/10%/15%/20%/25% chance of initial capsules (3) will be matching-color. If opponent uses a skill, grants 4%/8%/12%/16%/20% chance to clear a column in your stage.
Increases score by 1%/2%/3%/4%/5%. If opponent attacks, grants 4%/8%/12%/16%/20% chance attack meter fills instantly.
Fills skill meter 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% more when blue viruses are eliminated. If opponent attacks grants 30%/40%/50%/60%/70% chance the next capsule will be a rainbow capsule.
Increases capsule float time by 1.2x/1.4x/1.7x/2x/?x. If opponent uses skill, grants 4%/8%/12%/16%/20% chance to clear a column in your stage.
Grants 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% chance a skill charger will appear on stage start. Grants 30%/40%/50%/60%/70% chance a skill charger will appear on stage start.
Increases base score by 50/70/100/150/200 points for every yellow virus eliminated. Grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance a rainbow capsule will appear within 20 seconds of match start.
Grants 5%/10%/15%/20%/25% chance viruses (2) will be eliminated on stage start. If you send viruses to your opponent, grants 4%/8%/12%/16%/20% chance of sending an extra row.
Grants 4%/8%/12%/16%/20% chance of extra capsules (5) when the number of capsules remaining reaches 5. If you send viruses to your opponent, grants 3%/6%/9%/12%/15% chance of sending 2 extra rows.
Increases base score by 50/70/100/150/200 points for every red virus eliminated. If an object has reached the 2nd row from the bottom line, grants 60%/70%/80%/90%/100% chance lowest row will be eliminated. (Once only.)
Grants 50/70/100/150/200 bonus points for capsules remaining on stage clear. If opponent attacks, grants 4%/8%/12%/16%/20% chance attack meter fills instantly.
Grants bonus points (50/70/100/150/200) for capsules remaining on stage clear. Grants 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% chance initial capsules (6) will be matching-color.
Increases base score by 50/70/100/150/200 points for every yellow virus eliminated. Increases speed both your and your opponent's attack meters fill by 10%/20%/30%/40%/50%.
Grants 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% chance to earn 5 extra coins on stage clear. If you eliminate a virus, grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance your attack meter will fill extra.
Grants 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% chance of half-full skill meter on stage start. Decreases time until your and your opponent's stages begin to shrink by 10%/20%/30%/40%/50%.
Grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance a shell will appear on stage start. If all viruses in your stage are eliminated, grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance a shell will appear.
Grants 15%/30%/45%/60%/80% chance exploders (2) will appear on stage start. Grants 15%/30%/45%/60%/80% chance exploders (2) will appear on stage start.
Increases base score by 50/70/100/150/200 points for every blue virus eliminated. If all viruses in your stage are eliminated, grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance a shell will appear.
Increases base score by 50/70/100/150/200 points for every green virus eliminated. If all viruses in your stage are eliminated, grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance an exploder will appear.
Fills skill meter 20%/30%/40%/50%/60% more when four or more viruses are eliminated at the same time. Grants 30%/35%/40%/45%/50% chance of disregarding opponent's defense when attacking.
Grants 5%/10%/15%/20%/25% chance viruses (2) will be eliminated on stage start. If an object has reached the 3rd row from the bottom line, grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance all capsules will be eliminated. (Once only.)
Grants 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% chance of extra seconds (3) in timed stages. Grants 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% chance your attacks will be 20% faster.
Grants 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% chance viruses (1) will be eliminated on stage start. If you are about to lose, grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance viruses (1) will be eliminated. (Once only.)
Grants 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% chance of extra seconds (3) in timed stages. If opponent attacks, grants 30%/35%/40%/45%/50% chance received virus will be matching-color.
Increases base score by 50/70/100/150/200 points for every light-blue virus eliminated. If opponent attacks, grants 30%/35%/40%/45%/50% chance received virus will be matching-color.
Fills skill meter 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% more when red viruses are eliminated. Decreases time until your and your opponent's stages begin to shrink by 10%/20%/30%/40%/50%.
Grants 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% chance of easier skill meter increase. Increases chance to defend by 2%/4%/6%/8%/10%.
Grants 4%/8%/12%/16%/20% chance of full skill meter on stage start. If you eliminate a virus, grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance your attack meter will fill extra.
Increases base score by 50/70/100/150/200 points for every green virus eliminated. Grants 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% chance your attacks will be 20% faster.
Grants 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% chance of rapid skill meter increase. If you are about to lose, grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance viruses (1) will be eliminated. (Once only.)
Grants 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% chance of rapid skill meter increase. If opponent uses a skill, grants 4%/8%/12%/16%/20% chance skill meter fills instantly.
Grants 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% chance of full-size rainbow capsules when the rainbow meter fills. If opponent attacks grants 30%/40%/50%/60%/70% chance the next capsule will be a rainbow capsule.
Grants 8%/??%/??%/??%/??% chance of extra seconds (8) in timed stages. If only eight rows remain, grants 10%/15%/20%/25%/30% chance to send rows (2) of viruses to your opponent.
Grants 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% chance to earn extra coins (5) on stage clear. Grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance a rainbow capsule will appear within 20 seconds of match start.
Increases score by 1%/2%/3%/4%/5%. If an object has reached the 3rd row from the bottom line, grants 60%/70%/80%/90%/100% chance all capsules will be eliminated. (Once only.)
Increases score by 400/800/1200/1600/2000 points. Increases number of cleared pieces required to fill both your and your opponent's attack meters by 10%/20%/30%/40%/50%.
Grants 15%/30%/45%/60%/80% chance shells (2) will appear on stage start. Grants 15%/30%/45%/60%/80% chance shells (2) will appear on stage start.
Increases score by 20%/??%/??%/??%/??% when viruses are eliminated with a rainbow capsule. If opponent attacks, grants 20%/25%/30%/35%/40% chance rows of received viruses will be decreased by 1.
Grants 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% chance a skill charger will appear on stage start. Decreases speed both your and your opponent's skill meters fill by 20%/25%/30%/35%/40%.
If there are yellow viruses (2) remaining, grants 20%/??%/??%/??%/??% chance all yellow viruses will be eliminated. Grants 30%/35%/40%/45%/50% chance of defending against one-row attacks.

Unreleased Assistants[<span class="glyphicon glyphicon-pencil"></span> ]

These assistants were found in the game files but are not available in game yet.

Name Stage Mode Skill (Lv1) Versus Mode Skill (Lv1)
Cha sub bonegoomba.png
Bone Goomba
Cha sub cooligan.png
Cooligan
Cha sub dinopiranha.png
Dino Piranha
Grants ?% chance of full-size rainbow capsules when the rainbow meter fills. Grants ?% chance a skill charger will appear on stage start.
Cha sub freezie.png
Freezie
Cha sub icebro.png
Ice Bro
Cha sub lavabubble.png
Lava Bubble
Cha sub sushi.png
Sushi
If there are blue viruses (?) remaining, grants ?% chance all blue viruses will be eliminated. Grants ?% chance of defending against two-row attacks.
Cha sub whomp.png
Whomp